BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tiring day after exam -_-

it was a super tiring day after having a whole day shopping. While shop, my stomach kept telling me that he is hungry and need some refreshment, having juz a simple meal at the morning.. I told him to relax and bear with it until 7 pm tonite. I was super tired while shopping and really couldnt wait for our dinner jumbo meal. when it is 7pm, there it comes, yeah we were at the Shabu shabu (known as Japanese steamboat). It was more or less like steamboat, but the good thing is that it is a BUFFET! Yah, take as much as u want~ while the food is served by a conveyor, we can enjoy our meal and take anything we like. After having eaten few meatballs, prawns, sushi, mee tarik,ice-cream, etc, my stomach told me in the end that "I am more than satisfied" AFter having such a big meal, i felt more lethargic in the end.. time to sleep!

1 comment: