BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CNY afterlife..

I reached KL Sentral around 7.30pm yesterday. It was the first time i feel eager to leave home after so many things happened. There was only one thought in my mind: What can i gain from this semester? Oops, daydream pulak.. A lady poke me from behind while i was on the elevator. "excuse me, boleh jalan cepat sikit kah?" I was carrying so much thing on elevator, she expect me to move with pace? I give way to her and let her overtake. But i was a bit late. After reaching the platform, the train has just left. I could feel everything moves fast here.. No time for daydreaming. This morning i sent a lots of resume, applying for jobs. And that is how life in KL is going to be, never looking back! Hopefully, i can get a convenient job here as this is going to be a boring semester ________

No comments:

Post a Comment