BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mysery1

After a hectic day in college library, it always feel nice to be in my own room now~ Night time falls, echoes the sounds of my laughter )))) But, wait! What's that smell? That was the moment when i was about to step into the bathroom entrance.

It's too concentrated, foul smell of ammonia gas. This is the 2nd encounter of such incident in a week. It was %#$%^$ foul smell, not even a living cell can stand with it -_- It is usual to smell a dilute one, since the toilet is just feets away from bathroom, but not this smell again. While i am writing this, i am waiting for the smell to wane away ( may take half an hour jz like the first encounter).
It reminds me back then while i was in Block H (my previous room was there). while i was taking my bath, I noticed that it was just under my feet. It was a chocolate-stuff thing, which was on the pitholes. i didn't realized it earlier since there was a failure system with my nose receptors. But thanks to the failure of my detector that i could bath without bearing with the foul smell.

Well, there are few assumptions that i make here based on the first situation (sorry if the individual was you):
1. the individual was doing it for purpose.
2. instead of releasing the ammonia gas, he tried to accumulate it inside his belly for the whole day.
3. he was having an uncomfortable day having to this.
4. Thanks for his hardwork, the smell is far greater than those with diarrhoea.

Ok, there's 15 minutes left. I gonna check it out whether the smell is still there or not. I hope there's no 2 or more weirdos like this at my floor, otherwise we all wont have a feel-good night anymore^^



3 comments:

  1. thats my first blog, mayb got some mistake =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...ntg to talk meh..talk about shit>.<..
    HAHAHAs

    ReplyDelete